ItsVams ItsVams You can now Become a Supporter for monthly, quarterly or permanent basis.
You can aditionally handpick the perks you want (for example you want no-ad browsing only), for cheaper prices.

Additonally, if you are a supporter already, and if you wish to provide more support to keep the site running, you can now do that too. Any extra supporter will have their name go into Hall of Fame <3 Thank youu!
Bloxfest 2026

I really liked the concept of this event; however, it does suck that much of the stock had gone to waste due to not many players participating in this event, a bunch of money just down the drain. at times I guess it could get tedious, but that did make it a bit more fun at times. Not really an event too based on puzzles, but still pretty fun. I do wish there could've been more of a challenge though.

Translate

Comments 0

No comments yet.