ItsVams ItsVams You can now Become a Supporter for monthly, quarterly or permanent basis.
You can aditionally handpick the perks you want (for example you want no-ad browsing only), for cheaper prices.

Additonally, if you are a supporter already, and if you wish to provide more support to keep the site running, you can now do that too. Any extra supporter will have their name go into Hall of Fame <3 Thank youu!

I put enough effort into this event to earn the "Crown of Undisputed," even though it wasn't particularly fun; the clan system turned out to be a double-edged sword. Usually, when a game is enjoyable, clans fiercely compete for the top spot, but since this event lacked fun, it devolved into either farming coins in a single match or engaging in tedious skirmishes fueled by exploits. Ultimately, while the event wasn't bad, I certainly wouldn't call it good. Personally, I’d prefer they didn't include a clan system unless the event itself is actually fun.

Translate

Comments 0

No comments yet.